MILKLAB is an Australian colLABoration designed to texture, stretch and pour with high performance. Our milks complement the flavour of espresso coffee and deliver a delicious, creamy taste to elevate your coffee experience.
Introducing MILKLAB Oat!
MILKLAB Oat is the NEW smooth and creamy alternative to dairy.
Made in Australia with 100% Australian oats, you’ll fall in love with its delicious oat-y flavour!
🥛 MILKLAB is an Australian colLABoration designed to texture, stretch and pour with high performance. Our milks complement the flavour of espresso coffee and deliver a delicious, creamy taste to elevate your coffee experience. ☕
☀️ 🎉 To all our MILKLAB baristas, consumers, distributors and followers - Happy New Year! Thank you for all of your support and colLABoration in 2021. We’re raising a (latte) glass to you and wishing you a fantastic year ahead for 2022! 📸 @sezanas_cafe ❤️...
"@milklabco has tasked me to create a recipe with their new oat milk to show how well it is paired with Coffee and I thought what a better way to highlight oat milk by giving you all a Vegan Gelato Affogato. MILKLAB is the tastiest plant-based option when it comes to milk and the perfect oat milk to pair with your coffee to really compliment the bold flavours. As a proud Melbournian coffee snob, I can’t think of anything worse than bad milk ruining the perfect espresso, and with milk labs oat milk, you’ll never have to worry about that.
I have paired my vegan gelato with a shot of espresso for a fully-fledged vegan affogato using the @milklabco oat milk to its fullest potential. Recipe below.
Vegan Olive Oil Gelato
500ml @milklabco Oat Milk
110gm caster sugar
90ml high quality EVOO
Pinch of salt 1 shot of espresso
1. Pre chill ice cream machine.
2. Place milk and sugar in pot and place on medium heat and bring to a high simmer. Once high simmer is reached pour into a large bowl.
3. Add in your salt and using a whisk, drizzle your olive oil in a bit at a time, whisking continually to emulsify. (If your mixture splits, don’t stress just give it a quick whisk after chilling it before pouring it into your ice cream machine, and let the churner bring it together)
4. Place in fridge to cool.
5. Pour mixture into ice cream machine and churn to manufacturers instructions.
6. Once churned, place a scoop in a glass and finish with your espresso shot to create your vegan affogato."
It's MILKLAB's 6th birthday and we’re celebrating with a massive giveaway! 🎉
☕ Purchase any MILKLAB coffee at a participating café for your chance to be one of 6 MILKLAB fans to WIN your daily MILKLAB coffee for a year!
➡️ Just scan the QR code on the MILKLAB 6th Birthday counter card each time you purchase a MILKLAB coffee between Dec 6th and Dec 19th to go in the draw! The more MILKLAB coffees you buy from participating cafes, the more chances you have to WIN!
✨ Use the MILKLAB 6 Years cafe finder to locate a participating cafe near you! Link in Instagram bio! ✨